söndag 29 december 2013

Roar

Hey there.

It feels like I've had a couple of intesive weeks. But when I try to remember them I can't figure out want I've done.


Last week I went to Bangkok and picked up Jimmy and we spent a night in Bangkok. The city itself didn't give me much moore then I expected from it. In other words: nothing. It's big, chaotic and smells of trash and broken dreams.
BUT none the less did I have a fantastic time with the boy of my dreams. We spent the most of our time in our room. We did get out to get water and food thou. Those 24 hours where filled with laughter, tears, happiness and a small deathwish from time to time. So all in all, absolutley wonderfull. <3

Did some unnessesary shopping there aswell. Got myself some new tunnels for my ears. Fucking awesome.
Haven't found any of those here in phuket. So I ignored my ego an told myself its worth it.
The social structure of this way of living still continues to fascinate me. I get the feeling that its pretty common for people to kind of "know everybody" but not having any real close friends. And that would break me down. So I guess that's why I'm so attracted to the people I really like here. I need that feeling of closeness and connection to someone. I guess and hope we all do.

Talking about connection. Connected to my teachers really well the last week. One of them by just talking alot and he gave me lots of wonderful tips about music, places to go and where to do my hair and everything. I gave him cake as a christmas present. 
And The otherway by just listening to my other teacher, and the last day of school she kind of broke down. She talked about her marriage and that she wasn't happy with that even thou she is a wonderful happy person all the other time. So I talked a little bit out of experience when it comes to putting yourself first and how important your partner is to you well being if you are a strong and outgoing person. It was nice, even thou I was sad for here it was kind of awkvard but still gave me a open feeling. Because most of the time when she talks she just talks about everything and nothing, but today it was feelings and I hope I could help.
Haha, this would so not happen in any other place I know of. I love it.



Me and Jimmy haven't been doing much really. Had a wresteling competition in my bed. Sadly he won by 2-1 but my ONE was a choke out. I am very pleased with myself. We have done alot of training aswell and eating alot of food. And that's mostly what we have done. And btw, we both got ourself a The Deathly Hallows tank top. I'm gonna make that symbol a tattoo on my wrist. Fuck yeah, Harry Potter fan for life.
I was also sore for the first time comming here. We did a workout at Unit 27, it was fucking amazing. We maybe where not that fast I would have liked us to be, but hey. My entire body was sore the day after so I was happy. I can ALMOST climb a rope. 


This saturday we went to see a fight with the headtrainer of my gym (Top Team). It was his first fight in 4 years and he fucking OWNED THAT RING! It was amazing, he was amazing and we where all so nervous and excitied about this fight. I'm so happy for going there. It was a real experience.
The night ended with getting lost thou and the headache from hell. So we just went home and hit the sack.
But I was so happy because al my favorite people where there, and I am so happy to have met them all.
These mamories will keep my happy for a long time <3 (I'm sorry for the picture guys but you looked to amazing to not show the world)
And tomorrow it's new years. I think we are gonna go to the kata beach party. And we still have to figure out if we are gonna go to Ao Nang or not for a night. Hm. Well I guess it will all come to a nice answer whenever.

Oh btw. Tonight I had a dream about Spiderman. It was fucking amazing. Amazing Spiderman. Oh man. What I wouldn't do to just have that man one night all for myself. Wrar.

Oh well! Cya later! <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar