tisdag 10 december 2013

Better late then never!



Yeah so.
I have already been here for like 5 weeks, so I guess I'm a little late starting writing a blog, but hey. Why not?


Well, I guess I can start writing a little bit about everything.
The Place where I stay is called Outback Hostel.

It is this really cozy place on a side street to "The Fighting street" (as I like to call it).
The Fighting street is in the area called Chalong in Phuket. This is a place a load of people come to during high season to train their asses off and get shit faced all the time. At least sometimes thats what it feels like.
There's lots of people that stay here full time thou. That lives here, and trains, maybe even have job and are competetive fighters.
So. The Fighting street has 3 big gyms, Dragon Muay Thai is the smallest one, and is the one where I started 1 year ago, Phuket Top Team, wich is the second biggest one, and is my current training place, and last but not the least Tiger Muay Thai, wich is the biggest motherfucking gym of all. Here is where most people train. They have a loos wheight program and lots of classes and diffrent shit that I am not so very fascinated by.
Anywho.



The Fighting street is therefor full of restaurant with "healthy menys" and proteinshakes and stuff like that. A lot of hostels, pharmacys, 2 small shops, like 200 massageplaces and hotels. Put a map up here so you kind of get the picture of where I am. There's a little dot on the map under the big tiger face, that says Forest bungalows, I live right across that street. Yay!

So. That's that. Oh right. I go to the school in Patong, (wich is also on the map) and I go there by motorbike.
Takes about 30 mins. So its not that bad. But I really didn't want to ride the bike here, but unfortuntly I didn't have a choice since there are no real local traffic and busses here. Wich sucked, but I am pretty good at it now. Helmet on! <3 Promise :)
Atleast I don't think I'm gonna die every second of the ride anymore.

My daily routine looks like this:
Wake up (eat breakfast)
Go to Muay Thai Training or Yoga
Home, shower and freshen up
Call Jimmy, talk for about 40 min
Do homework/go to Patrik and hang by the pool/Go running
Foodtiiiime
Go to school around 14.15
School starts 15.00
Schoool school school
And I'm home again about 19.15
Dinner and then maybe some phonecalls, a movie or meet up with friends

Aaaaaaand repeat. Monday till Friday :)

That will be it for now.

Love <3
Johanna

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar