fredag 13 december 2013

Another Weekend has begun.

This week has been like any other week kind of. And still not.
I've been on the "phone" alot.  Talked to my father this monday and my sister on wensday, and my friend Lowä aswell. So it's been a real nice, calm catching up week.
I also tried wresteling for the first time! Or BJJ without the pyjamas (aka Gee) and eventhou it wasn't that beginnerfriendly It was fun. So I'm gonna try it out again next week :)

Talked to my sister alot about traveling and how we pretty much are the same when the comes to alot of things we feel and think during travelling.
I've had the feeling of beeing quite boring during this trip since I don't wanna go with like this big bunch of people doin diffrent things during the weekdays.

1. I dont wanna drive drunk, and I dont want anybody else that has been drinking driving me home.
2. I dont really feel like gettinf wasted during weekdays in the first place.
3. I don't wanna waste money on things I can save for food and training.
4. I dont like hangig out with lager groups of people, I find it very stressfull. Mostly because its hard to keep the group together and everything just takes suuuuuuuuuuuch a loooooong tiiiiiiiime. Just to get going someplace always takes like an hour. Bah.
5. If I'm not in the mood for partying or being really social, I will just feel even moore terrible and boring.

So. Yeah. But I have been talkning to myself and some other of my friends that I don't have to be like everybody else here. I am here for my own reason and only mine. I don't need to do what everybody else is doing. I dont have to like everybody. And it is a nice feeling that my life is my life and I don't need to be ashamed of the choices I do for myself.
I guess it just hits the selfimage I have of myself as a really funny person. It's just a diffrent kind of a social schene than home :)

I'm real proud over putting alot of food n my fridge this week as well! Bread, yoghurt, peanutbutter, fruit and veggies, soymilk and juice. I love making breakfast for myself in the morning. We also have free coffe next to the tatto artist Jane that kind of is a part of our hostel resort. The coffee is acctually the only thing we have "included" here. Haha. But I like it. I like the roughness of this place.
I like that I have to save napkins, plastic spoons and forks for later use. That I only have one plastic cup I can use, and what I have for cooking is a microwave and a waterboiler.

The only thing I miss is something to put up on the wall. So I think I will try to find a nice poster or something to hang next to my bed to feel moore at home. I really like my room though!

One friend I'm really happy to have made here is Helen. And it was just the kind of friend I was looking for. Calm, funny, nice and energetic! That I don't feel stressed about being funny or anything when I'm with her, I feel cool not talking sometimes and that's allright. That we usualy just meet to have dinner or go to the beach and just be. She is so wonderful and a fantastic fighter. She has a Muay Thai fight tomorrow and I am  gonna be there screaming my fucking lungs out and probably cry alot. And I'm going to be so proud and happy for her whatever happens. Because the way she fights, for all things, she is a fucking winner whatever happens.

To change subject again the Thai is going pretty well. Got new teachers this week and the first day I felt terrible, but I feel alot better for every day. I get to practice talking alot moore, and the writing is just getting more crazy. But It is fun. And I am looking forward to getting better at it.
I acctually had a pretty good conversation with the thai women that works at my favorite massage place. It was really cool to feel I could communicate what they didn't understand in english in Thai. And they where really helpfull, and tried to learn me new words and phrases! Sweethearts. And they tried to make me drunk with Thai whiskey aswell. Haha.

Thanks for reading
Talk to you soon :)

XXX
Johanna

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar